Gratitude is one of those well used words that we tend to under apply! Since November is the official month of Gratitude, your team at TMC is working to step up our Attitude of Gratitude and we would LOVE to have you join us!
Gratitude comes from the Latin word gratus, meaning “pleasing” or “thankful,”. National Gratitude Month was submitted by Stacey Grewal and proclaimed by the Registrar at National Day Calendar in August, 2015. But Gratitude is more than simply saying “thank you.” Gratitude has the power & ability to move us from focusing on the negative to recognizing and cherishing what is positive in our lives. Employing a daily “Attitude of Gratitude” gives us a deeper appreciation for ourselves, the world around us and our Creator.
In business, gratitude gives us a competitive edge- FOR REAL! Just imagine if your company employed gratitude as a strategic weapon in the following areas:
STAFFING: You can always tell when a team of individuals FEELS appreciated.
- They show up on time
- They give their best effort
- They do not waste as much company time
- They work better with their team
- They deliver a better service experience
A grateful employer soon finds themselves surrounded by people who bring their heart and talents to work every day and that yields a definite competitive edge!
VENDORS: Vendors who feel appreciated ACT differently!
- They fill your orders first
- They pay closer attention to accuracy
- They work harder to resolve differences
- They alert you to sales in a more timely manner
Showing gratitude for your vendors helps to create a more mutually beneficial relationship!
REFERRAL PARTNERS: Referral partners who feel appreciated produce greater results!
- They develop into mutually beneficial relationships faster
- They look for more ways to refer more business
- They delight in your success
- They work diligently to help you overcome obstacles
Expressing gratitude for your referral partners can IGNITE your business!
CUSTOMERS: Customers who feel appreciated are game changers!
- They stay with you longer
- They work through any glitches with less friction
- They tell their friends about you
- They keep you posted on YOUR competition
You turn customers into family when you truly appreciate them!
Yes- gratitude can have a massive and positive impact on your business in many areas and there’s one added benefit we haven’t even discussed- the effect of gratitude on YOU! When you begin each day with an attitude of gratitude you empower your every move. You see everything in a different, more powerful light and your personal and professional results tend to be magnified.
We are so very grateful for our team, our referral partners our merchants and the opportunity to be of service.