You may know how AMAZING your team and your service is, but telling your prospects yourself may not have the desired end result! The very best way to let your future customers know how fantastic you are, is to let your customers do the talking! Testimonials are POWERFUL tools when it comes to selling your products and services. Earning, collecting and using testimonials needs to be a STRENGTH in your business- here are some tips!
- This may seem like a 'no brainer' but you need to decide what you want your business to be known for.
- Teach your team exactly how you want your products and services delivered.
- Inspect the process so you can insure the quality.
- No matter how large your business gets, dedicate yourself to keeping that level of excellence HIGH.
- The best way to get testimonials from your clients is to ASK.
- Be specific: what challenges do you solve? Ask your clients to include the solutions in their testimonials.
- Use all mediums: written, email, video, social media sites and links on your clients' web sites will help you put together a well-rounded testimonial package that speaks volumes about your business.
- Be sure to thank you clients and find a way for you to add value to their business.
- Get permission to use the testimonials in the manner you will be using them.
- Categorize your testimonials so you know where to go when you run up against a specific challenge during the sales process.
- Ask clients to post their testimonials on the Social Media sites you use the most in your company (this takes a single testimonial and adds more POWER to it!).
- Keep your testimonials fresh and relevant! It never hurts to go back to a good customer who gifted you with a testimonial and ask for a current testimonial.
Harnessing the POWER of testimonials is a must for any business interested in increasing sales and leveraging the amazing work you do!