There are so many things to do every day as a business owner so figuring out ways to MAKE OUR LIVES EASIER- just makes good sense! Whether it is finding the right products, the right staff, or the right business partners- we really can make a difference in our crazy world, by making some great choices. Since we know a few things about being a GREAT business partner.
Here are FIVE things you need to REQUIRE when looking for a Credit Card Processing PARTNER:
- Integrity: Having a processor that will guide you in using the RIGHT processing solution regardless of their financial gain is very important. As your business grows, your needs will change so being able to count on integrity-based information is very important.
- Knowledge/Expertise: With the complex pricing structure and the various ways to accept credit cards, having a trusted professional who keeps up with the ever-changing world of credit card processing is also important. So when you need to know about Apple Pay or Mobile Processing (or the latest thing!) and how that technology can help your business- give us a call! 1-888-249-9919
- Exceptional Service: Most of the time, credit card processing equipment works fairly seamlessly but when you have a challenge or a service need, you have to be able to count on the promises of excellent service. It is one thing to make those promises and another thing entirely to actually deliver. Make sure your processor has 24/7 LIVE service to support your business. Check references and consider how you heard about the company; in most cases, a strong referral means exceptional service.
- Competitive Rates: All companies are in business to make a profit but a worthy processing partner will provide you with rates that are competitive. A STRONG partner will educate you on how the processing world REALLY works, they will disclose ALL rates and they will not have any hidden fees.
- Partnership Mentality: A TRUE salesman is a professional who truly cares about the people they serve. A Partnership Mentality with your processor will ensure that you get the very best combination of both pricing and service!
When you know the basics of the credit card processing industry and align yourself with a strong partner, you bypass all of the pitfalls and negative issues associated with credit card processing and you are free to focus on the things that will truly make your business grow. Let us know if we can help!